When you can expect to receive your super statement
16 July 2020
Your annual super statement for the year to 30 June 2020 contains a range of important information about your super.
You’ll receive your statement from late August through to late September.
- Accumulation and Account-Based Pension (Divisions A, P and F): From 27 August
- Retirement Scheme and Defined Benefit Scheme (Divisions B and D): From 24 September
Frequently asked questions
What information is included in the annual statement?
Your annual statement includes a range of important information about your super:
- Your account balance (including all credits, deductions and investment returns)
- A letter from LGS CEO, Phil Stockwell
- Details of your nominated beneficiary
- A summary of your contributions
- Information on your insurance
- An outline of fees
- Other important information about your super
What timeframe does the statement cover?
Your 2020 annual statement covers the period from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
Can I access my statement online?
To register for Member Online, visit our website and have your member number ready, and enter your details exactly as they appear on your previous statements.
Where can I see my current balance?
- Update your personal details
- View your transaction history
- View and print your statements
- Review and change your investment choice
- Make additional contributions
How can I receive my statement via email?
If you no longer want to receive paper statements, log into Member Online or the LGS app, go to Profile and Preferences and update your preferences.
How can I update my contact details?
The easiest way to update your contact details is to log into Member Online or the LGS app and go to Profile and Preferences to update your email address, mailing address or phone numbers. While you’re there, make sure you’re opted in to receive email statements rather than paper statements. Please note that if you need to change our record of your name, you will need to complete the Change of membership details form.
I joined LGS after 30 June 2020. Will I receive a statement?
If you became a member after 30 June 2020, you won’t receive a statement until 2021. To view your balance and contributions, log into Member Online or download the LGS App (available via the Apple App Store or Google Play).