Careers at LGS
Discover your next career opportunity with LGS.
As an industry super fund, LGS is run solely for the benefit of our members. We work hard to get results for them, not shareholders, so when it comes to recruiting we are looking for employees with a passion for customer service.
We're unique in that we've been committed to a responsible and sustainable investment approach for more than 10 years now. We aim to provide our members with strong long-term returns by investing in the long-term sustainability of our community and environment.
What can Local Government Super offer you?
We recognise that to get the best for our members, we need to employ the best. That’s why we offer our staff a range of benefits including:
- opportunities for ongoing training and development
- paid study and volunteer leave
- paid parental leave
- salary sacrifice options
- health and wellbeing initiatives (e.g. annual flu shots)
- green workplace
- work life balance.
Client Relationship Manager
An opportunity has arisen within the Experience Team and reports to the Manager – Relationships and Growth.
The primary focus of this position is drive growth of the employer and member base which includes member assets under management and to pursue new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Contribute to the positive growth of the LGS membership base;
- Proactively manage employer relationships to drive advocacy for LGS and market leading employer satisfaction scores;
- Deliver a co-ordinated visitation program for worksite visits that includes seminars, workshops, education delivery and one on one general advice conversations;
- Develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders across employers, associations, unions and internal LGS business units; and
- Provide qualified advice referrals to LGS Financial Planners.
For consideration of this role you must possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a superannuation/ financial service industry in a similar role;
- RG146 qualifications with Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including the ability to conduct professional presentations;
- Ability to work autonomously or in a small team environment; and
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline
- Sound knowledge of superannuation (products, services including defined benefits)
- Prior holding of Authorised Representative status (or equivalent) with an Australian Financial Services Licensee (AFSL)
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com by COB Friday, 19 March 2021.
LGS is a proud member of Diversity Council Australia. Diversity Council Australia (DCA) is the only independent, not-for-profit workplace diversity advisor to business in Australia; it aims to be the Australian leader on workplace diversity and inclusion.
You might be interested in...